Saturday, January 27, 2024

012724 Coach Mike Ditka quotes...

If things came easy,

then everybody would be great

at what they did, let’s face it.

- Coach Mike Ditka

 

Some people are willing to

pay the price and it’s the same

with staying healthy or

eating healthy.

There’s some discipline involved.

There are some sacrifices.

- Coach Mike Ditka

 

People want a cop-out,

listen I’m a realist and I

talk about motivation,

talk about all the things it

takes to be greater or are

important to win and people

want to use excuses all the time.

- Coach Mike Ditka

 

It’s your body and you’re going

To have a much better life,

you are going to have a

quality life,

better lifestyle,

you’re going to be healthier,

you’re going to be happier,

you’re going to enjoy the people

around you and they’re going to

enjoy you more.

- Coach Mike Ditka

 

I don’t know how to put it,

but yet you know we have so

many people who the way they

look at life,

the way they work depends on

what happens,

us winning or losing.

It’s kind of crazy.

So, I kind of got caught up in that,

I’m gonna try to stay away from that.

- Coach Mike Ditka

 

Here’s what I tell anybody

and this is what I believe.

The greatest gift we have

is the gift of life.

We understand that.

That comes from our Creator.

We’re given a body.

Now you may not like it,

but you can maximize that

body the best

it can be maximized.

- Coach Mike Ditka

 

What you feel spiritually.

I think a lot of that has to do with it.

If you have no spiritual life,

chances are everything is going to

aggravate you,

you’re going to fly off the handle

at everything

and that’s what I did in the past.

I’ve kind of got that under control

now.

- Coach Mike Ditka

 



 

 

No comments: