Friday, January 26, 2024

012624 In honor and loving memory of Rayburn Leon Allison...

Today’s post is in honor

and loving memory of Lisa’s uncle

Rayburn Leon Allison

Who passed from this earth life

On Jan. 21st 2024

He will be laid to rest today

May God bless all the Allison

Family today and in the days to come…

 

-       Hayden Childs

 

“Casting all your care upon Him,

For He cares for you”

1 Peter 5:7

 

Does Jesus Care…

Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth or song,
As the burdens press, and the cares distress
And the way grows weary and long?

Does Jesus care when my way is dark
With a nameless dread and fear?
As the daylight fades into deep night shades,
Does He care enough to be near?

Does Jesus care when I’ve tried and failed
To resist some temptation strong;
When for my deep grief there is no relief,
Though my tears flow all the night long?

Does Jesus care when I’ve said goodbye
To the dearest on earth to me,
And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks,
Is it aught to Him? Does He see?

 

Refrain

Oh yes, He cares, I know He cares,
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary,

the long nights dreary,
I know my Savior cares.

Words – Frank E. Graeff

Music – J. Lincoln Hall

 

“Trust in Him at all times,

 you people;

Pour out your heart before

Him;

God is a refuge for us.”

Psalm 62:8

 

His tombstone reads …

Take time every day

to laugh, to think, to cry.

- Coach Jim Valvano

 

What you leave behind

is not what is engraved

in stone monuments,
but what is woven into

 the lives of others.

- Pericles

 

https://sprywilliams.com/obituary/2024-01-21-allison-rayburn-leon/

 

I’m Leaning on Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22pLuJmvK5o

 

No comments: