Tuesday, July 02, 2024

070224 quotes plus...

A Note from Hayden…

Today is a special day

It’s my “spiritual birthday”

49 years ago my Dad

Immersed my brother Tim

And I into Jesus Christ

At the Christian camp

We were attending.

Jesus made me free

For sure!

- Hayden

 

 “So if the Son makes you free,

 you will be free for sure.”

John 8:36

 

A free bird leaps on the back of the wind

and floats downstream till the current ends

and dips his wing in the orange sun rays

and dares to claim the sky.

- Maya Angelou

 

Those who expect to reap the blessings

of freedom, must, like men, undergo the

fatigues of supporting it.

- Thomas Paine

 

Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst

for freedom by drinking from the

cup of bitterness and hatred.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

 

My Country Tis of Thee – Lee Greenwood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4oNMcDvEtM

 

 


 

 

No comments: