Tuesday, November 28, 2023

112823 In Loving Tribute...

In Loving Tribute…

 

David Wallace Hester

Jasper, AL

 

Cancer took away my

Beloved friend…

 

Cancer can take away all

Of my physical abilities.

It cannot touch my mind,

It cannot touch my heart,

And it cannot touch my soul

- Coach Jim Valvano

 

Yesterday (11/30/23)

I received a message that I knew

Was coming…

A message I didn’t want to receive.

I got word that my special friend and mentor

In insurance had passed from this earth life.

 

I worked with and for him as an agent and

Staff-manager.

We worked and played together too.

I am a better golfer today because of him.

We both loved the University of Alabama

And we had the joy of attending some

Sporting events together.

I am going to miss him so much.

Prayers to his wife and two boys and

Their extended family.

 

- Hayden Childs

 

Life Is Never Finished...

Life Is Never Finished
Not with you.
You are more precious than gold.
For after life
As we know it
Has finished its course
We live in memories
Through the lives of the soul.
Remembrance carries our future
Life carries our present
As Hope carries our past.

- Cecelia Weir

 

A Golden Tribute…

People who care
Are people who share.
They make our days brighter
And our burdens
Become lighter to bear.

To you beloved friend
I'm willing to share
For you know I care
About the obstacles of life
That You meet.

Jesus is our best friend
He loves and cares for us all.
How can we represent Him
If I fail to answer your call?

So thru thick and thin
Know this earthly friend
Cares about your challenges
Around your life’s bend.
My beloved friend.

- Cecelia Weir

 

Light by the Shore...

On the shores of time
Lies the remains of my past.
Things that lingered on my mind
Things that made me happy
Things that made me sad
Things that made me.
But in the end those things
Things which were relinquished.
Things that built the current
Flowing beneath my surface.
Things which have transformed
My darkness into light.
A light that shines upon the shores
Glistening upon the shallow
And the deep waters
Yet a beaconing light
To help show others their way.
A way that they may become a light
Standing by the shore.

- Cecelia Weir

 


 

 

When the credits roll…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4IzueJ4_So

https://www.mountaineagle.com/obituaries/david-wallace-hester/article_4cf282ca-d327-5ee8-8069-a00ab8bb542f.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: