Friday, November 24, 2023

112423 quotes plus...

Every good thing you do,

every good thing you say,

every good thought you think,

vibrates on and on and never ceases. 

The evil remains only

until it is overcome by good,

but the good remains forever.

- Peace Pilgrim

 

We live in a changing world,

but we need to be reminded

that the important things

have not changed…

- S Truett Cathy

 

Don’t just think.

Don’t just talk.

Don’t just dream.

None of that matters.

The only thing that matters

is that you actually do.

So… DO!

- Jocko Willink

 

Not Man’s Opinion…

But God's Word...

Not my opinions may I speak;

If so, my witness will be weak.

Not what in human books I find,

Or the conclusions of men’s minds,

But what my God had deigned to give,

The teaching whereby we may live;

The book of Heaven, the Sacred Page,

The Rock of faith in every age!

That only must my message be

If I shall bless humanity.

I am not left to seek, forsooth,

In learning’s page to find the Truth,

But here it is beneath my hand

The Word which shall forever stand.

Unalterable, enduring, sure

Flows the Divine Fount fresh and pure.

- William Olney

 

 


 

 

 

 

No comments: