Monday, February 06, 2023

020623 quotes in honor of the Super Bowl...

Nobody who ever

gave his best

regretted it.

- Coach George Halas

 

Get the job done.

- Coach Don Shula

 

Life's battles don't always

go to the stronger or faster man.

But sooner or later the man who wins,

is the man who thinks he can.

- Coach Vince Lombardi

 

Setting a goal is not the main thing.

It is deciding how you will go about

achieving it and staying with that plan.

- Coach Tom Landry

 

 

 “Well, my first year here (Philly), I mean, they probably

didn’t even want to draft me here. Probably one of those things,

but it always handles itself.” He was asked later on to elaborate

on who it was that didn’t want him. He avoided any specifics but

did explain that his faith played a role in his perseverance.

“I know that it was a big surprise to many. A big surprise to many.

But my favorite verse… you know, I went through a lot of stuff in

college, and it kind of stuck with me…

John 13:7 ‘You may not know now, but later you’ll understand.’

He ended by saying he hopes that people will understand.

He finished 15-of-25 passing for 121 yards and ran for 39,

improving to 16-1 as a starter this season.

(NFC Championship game win vs. 49ers)

- Jalen Hurts

 

 

 

 


 

No comments: