Monday, June 17, 2024

061724 Boston Celtics post...

This evening the NBA’s Boston Celtics

Goes for banner #18 in Boston.

Go Celtics…

Let’s get it done!

- Hayden Childs

 

Take pride in what you do.

The kind of pride I’m talking about

Is not the arrogant puffed-up kind;

It’s just the whole idea of caring…

Fiercely caring.

- Red Auerbach

 

Success is a result of consistent practice

Of winning skills and actions.

There is nothing miraculous about the

Process.

There is no luck involved.

- Bill Russell

 

Whether I start or come off the bench

Makes no difference to me.

My game has always been go as hard

As I can as long as I can.

- John Havlicek

 

Winning is about having the whole

Team on the same page.

- Bill Walton

 

Don’t let winning make you soft.

Don’t let losing make you quit.

Don't let your teammates down

In any situation.

- Larry Bird

 



 

 

 

Boston Greatest Hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufQUxoidxkM&list=PLjO4QRS_y93NgopKIsv-XRcP88U32pEGv

 

 

No comments: