Thursday, June 16, 2022

061622 quotes

“I will sing of the mercies of the

Lord forever;

With my mouth will I make

Known Your faithfulness to

All generations.”

Psalm 89:1

 

What I would like to say

Is something so simple

That it can be done in

Just two small words…

Be there.

Those seven letters

Encompass the

Tao of fatherhood.

- Etan Thomas

 

By examining the different

Ideas about fatherhood in

The ancient and modern worlds,

Studying the diaries of fathers,

Interviewing present-day fathers,

And making use of other kinds

Of empirical research,

We learn something that most of

Us already knew…

Fathers matter.

- Adrienne Burgess

 

Being a father has been,

Without a doubt,

My greatest source of

Achievement, pride and

Inspiration.

Fatherhood has taught me

About unconditional love,

Reinforced the importance

Of giving back and taught

Me how to be a better

Person.

- Naveen Jain

 


 



www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com

 

No comments: