Tuesday, May 17, 2022

051722 quotes

“I remember Your name in the

Night, O Lord,

And I keep Your law.

Psalm 119:55

 

The imagination is literally

The workshop wherein are

Fashioned all plans created

By man.

- Napoleon Hill Foundation

 

Look at everything as though you were seeing it
either for the first or last time.
Then your time on earth will be filled with glory.
- Betty Smith

Today's affirmation…
I Receive ALL of Life with Thanksgiving -
I have gratitude for EVERYTHING
that has ever occurred to bring me to this moment.
I give thanks for the joys and the sufferings,
the moments of peace and the flashes of anger,
the compassion and the indifference,
the roar of my courage and the cold sweat of my fear.
I accept gratefully the entirety of my past and my present life.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

 


 

 

 

www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com

No comments: