Wednesday, May 04, 2022

050422 quotes

“When my spirit was

Overwhelmed within me,

Then You knew my path.

In the way in which I walk

They have secretly set a snare

For me.”

Psalm 142:3

 

There are two kinds of failures…
those who thought and never did,
and those who did and never thought.

- Laurence J. Peter

The way I deal with arthritis

Is to keep moving.

As long as I can play hard tennis,

As long as I can ski or ride a horse…

All kinds of things can come your way.

As long as you can, do it.

People who retire die.

My dad retired and died shortly after.

Just keep moving.

- Robert Redford

 

Do more than belong…

Participate.

Do more than care…

Help.

Do more than belief…

Practice.

Do more than be fair…

Be kind.

Do more than forgive…

Forget.

Do more than dream…

Work.

- William Arthur Ward

 


 

 

 

 

www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com

 

No comments: