Thursday, May 12, 2022

051222 quotes

“Accept, I pray, the freewill

Offerings of my mouth,

O Lord,

And teach me Your

Judgments.”

Psalm 119:108

 

When we seek to discover

The best in others,

We somehow bring out the

Best in ourselves.

- William Arthur Ward

 

Success in life is a matter

Not so much of talent or

Opportunity as of concentration

And perseverance.

- C.W. Wendte

 

I bargained with Life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store;

 

For Life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.

 

I worked for a menial’s hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have paid!
 

- Jessie Rittenhouse

 


 

 

 

www.haydenchildsatgotinsurance.blogspot.com

 

No comments: