Friday, October 27, 2023

102723 quotes

Many Things about tomorrow

I don’t seem to understand,

But I know who holds tomorrow,

And I know who holds my hand.

- Ira Stamphill

 

If you have Jesus,

Nothing else matters.

If you don’t have Jesus,

Nothing else matters.

- David Pratte

 

Life with Christ is

An endless hope;

Without Him it

Is a hopeless end.

- Anonymous

 

 

Perfect Love…

Slow to suspect… quick to trust

Slow to condemn… quick to justify

Slow to offend… quick to defend

Slow to expose… quick to shield

Slow to belittle… quick to appreciate

Slow to demand… quick to give

Slow to provoke… quick to conciliate

Slow to hinder… quick to help

Slow to resent… quick to forgive

- Anonymous

 

The Perfect Psalm…

Perfect salvation…

The Lord is my shepherd

Perfect satisfaction…

I shall not want

Perfect rest…

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures

Perfect refreshment…

He leadeth me beside the still waters

Perfect restoration…

He restoreth my soul

Perfect guidance…

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness

Perfect protection…

I will fear no evil

Perfect company…

Thou art with me

Perfect provision…

Thou preparest a table

Perfect consecration…

Thou anointest my head

Perfect joy…

My cup runneth over

Perfect care…

Goodness and mercy shall follow me

Perfect destiny…

I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever

- Anonymous

Via The Brownfield, TX Builder

 

A Bible Study by Bro. Don Blackwell

 

https://beingsaved.org/

 


 

 

No comments: