Thursday, October 27, 2022

102722 quotes

Today’s post is in honor of a

Very special person in my life

I learned yesterday that he is

In a battle with Cancer.

I worked with him at 2 companies.

Please remember my friend

In your prayers.

- Hayden

 

“As iron sharpens iron,

So a man sharpens the

Countenance of his friend.”

Proverbs 27:17

  

All successful men and women

Are big dreamers.

They imagine what their future

Could be, ideal in every respect,

And then they work every day

Toward their distant vision,

That goal or purpose.

- Brian Tracy

 

Successful people are always

Looking for opportunities to

Help others.

Unsuccessful people are always

Asking, "What's in it for me?"

- Brian Tracy

 

It's not what you have

But what you do with

What you have that will

Determine your success

Or failure.

- Brian Tracy

 

I Said a Prayer for You Today…



I said a prayer for you today

And I know God must have heard, 

I felt the answer in my heart

Although He spoke no word.

I didn’t ask for wealth or fame

(I knew you wouldn’t mind), 

I asked Him to send treasures

Of a far more lasting kind.

I asked that He’d be near you

At the start of each new day, 

to grant you health and blessings

And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you

In all things great and small, 

But it was for His loving care

I prayed the most of all.

 

- Frank J. Zamboni

 

 


 

No comments: