Thursday, October 13, 2022

101322 quotes in honor of mlb playoffs...

“For I know that the Lord is

Great,

And our Lord is above all

gods.”

Psalm 135:5

  

I do what I’ve trained

My whole life to do.

I watch the ball.

I keep my eye on the ball.

I never stop watching.

I watch it as it sails past me

And lands in the catcher’s mitt,

A perfect and glorious strike three.

- Barry Lyga

 

A man has to have goals…

For a day, for a lifetime…

And that was mine,

To have people say,

There goes Ted Williams,

The greatest hitter who ever lived.

- Ted Willams

 

You see, you spend a good

Piece of your life gripping

A baseball, and in the end

It turns out that it was the

Other way around all the time.

- Jim Bouton

 

  

FYI…

Sell Your Unwanted Books…

https://www.sellbackyourbook.com

 

 


 

No comments: