Tuesday, October 11, 2022

101122 Need Medicare Benefits?

 

HAYDEN CHILDS

Alabama Licensed Agent

205-269-1382

20375 STATE HWY 253

BEAR CREEK, AL 35543

 

www.haydenchilds.net

shcmail34@yahoo.com

Need Medicare Benefits?

I wanted to let you know that I am here for you! If you have any Medicare questions, please do not

hesitate to call me.  I cannot wait to assist you and answer any questions that you have about Medicare,

from how it works, what each part of those alphabet letters means (PARTS A, B C, and D), how those

parts effect you, and what type of plan is best suited for you and your specific needs. 

Since you are becoming eligible for Original Medicare, I can help guide you through the process to get

started. 

ALL CONSULTATIONS ARE FREE! 

I am state licensed, certified, and authorized representatives for Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and

United Healthcare. Plans are contracted with CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) 

on an annual basis. I cover North and Central counties of Alabama, so tell your family and friends! 

 I also offer life insurance, so don’t forget to ask me about it!   

                                 

If you are already enrolled in Original Medicare only, Original Medicare along with a Medicare

Supplement, or Original Medicare along with Alabama Medicaid, there are additional benefits you may

be able to receive by enrolling in one of our many Medicare Advantage plans such as dental, vision, 

over-the-counter items, gym memberships, transportation, hearing aids, etc. Most of these plans are 

$0 per month.

 

If you are Veteran on Medicare with VA benefits, Tricare, Tricare for Life, or Champ VA, there are

plans designed especially for you at a $0 monthly premium! You may even be entitled to get part of

your Medicare Part B premium given back to you each month! These plans WILL NOT affect your

current VA coverage!

 

I make house calls! Let me know if you need a free, no obligation home visit to discuss your 

Medicare plan options. I would be happy to assist you.

It is important to have a LOCAL agent to assist you with your plan choices. 

Give me a call for your free, no obligation, Medicare evaluation today!

 

HAYDEN CHILDS – 205-269-1382

LICENSED – CERTIFIED – LOCAL-AGENT

  

“We do not offer every plan available in your area.

Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area.

Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.”

 


No comments: