Thursday, June 15, 2023

061523 Got Insurance?

“If my father had a life insurance policy,

We would not have to work ourselves to

The bone and sacrifice our physical and

Emotional well-being to keep up with

Expenses.”

– Emily Trader, whose father

Died without life insurance

 

Read Emily’s story at this link…

 

https://lifehappens.org/recipient/emily-trader/

 

With Father’s Day 2023 rapidly approaching

I got to thinking about how many fathers

Don’t have any personal life insurance coverage

Of any kind… they are just like Emily Trader’s

Father.

 

I am sure he was a good man.

 

A good man who failed to financially prepare

For his passing from this earth life.

 

You may be self-insured I know a few

Fathers who don’t need my services because

They have been wise with their financial

Resources they have already paid for their

Final expenses at the funeral home with

Cash.

 

If you are in need of life insurance

Coverage I offer whole life and

Term life and take pleasure

In assisting with final expense

Coverage.

 

Life Insurance is usually

Cheaper than you think.

 

If I could be a blessing to you.

Contact me….

 

Hayden Childs

(205) 269-1382

www.haydenchilds.net

 

 

“ Anyone who does not take

care of his family and those

in his house has turned

away from the faith.

He is worse than a person

who has never put

his trust in Christ.”

1 Tim.5:8

 

 


 

No comments: