Monday, August 22, 2022

082222 quotes

“For to me, to live is Christ,

And to die is gain.”

Philippians 1:21

 

A Christian can live life

To the fullest because he

Is not afraid to die.

- James E. Gibbons

 

Humor is perhaps a sense

Of intellectual perspective:

An awareness that some things

Are really important, others not;

And that the two kinds are most

Oddly jumbled in everyday affairs.

- Christopher Morley

"Without Love"

Without love I am half human without love I'm all machine
Without love there's nothing doin' I will die without love
Without love I am an island all by myself in a heartbreak sea
Without love there's no denyin' I am dyin' without love
For there is nowhere I can run and there is no hiding place
Sticking out like a sore thumb by that gloomy look upon my face
Without love I'm incomplete without love I am not whole
Without love I'm barely on my feet I am dyin' without love

For there is nowhere I can run...
I am dyin' without love

 

Singer: Johnny Cash

Writer(s): Nick Lowe

  

Need Term Life Insurance?

https://www.helloplum.com/agent/childs-806

 

Need Health Insurance?

www.HChilds.dontgouninsured.com

  



No comments: