Tuesday, August 02, 2022

080222 quotes

I am only one;

But still I am one.

I cannot do everything,

But still I can do something.

I will not refuse to do the

Something I can do.

- Helen Keller

 

I live by this credo…

Have a little laugh at life

And look around you for

Happiness instead of sadness.

Laughter had always brought

Me out of unhappy situations.

Even in your darkest moment,

You usually can find something

To laugh about if you try hard enough.

- Red Skelton

Make each day useful and cheerful

And prove that you know the worth

Of time by employing it well.

Then youth will be happy,

Old age without regret and

Life a beautiful success.

- Louisa May Alcott

 


 

Need Term Life Insurance?

https://www.helloplum.com/agent/childs-806

 

Need Health Insurance?

www.HChilds.dontgouninsured.com

 

No comments: