Friday, August 12, 2022

081222 quotes in honor of our Anniversary

39 years ago today my best friend

And I was married. It was a very

Happy day and we are still happy!

I am so happy that God gave me

You Lisa Allison Childs!

The posterpin pic is our

engagement picture.

-  Hayden

 

“Husbands, love your wives,

Just as Christ also love the church

And gave Himself for her.

Ephesians 5:25

 

My most brilliant achievement

Was my ability to be able to

Persuade my wife to marry me.

- Winston Churchill

 

Marriage is not a ritual or an end.
It is a long, intricate,
intimate dance together
and nothing matters more
than your own sense of balance
and your choice of partner.
- Amy Bloom

 

The Twelfth Of Never

You ask how much I need you, must I explain?
I need you, oh, my darling, like roses need rain
You ask how long I'll love you; I'll tell you true:
Until the twelfth of never, I'll still be loving you

Hold me close, never let me go
Hold me close, melt my heart like April snow


I'll love you till the bluebells forget to bloom;
I'll love you till the clover has lost its perfume
I'll love you till the poets run out of rhyme

Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time
Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time

- Paul Francis Webster / Jerry Livingston 

 


 

 

 

 

No comments: