Thursday, September 19, 2024

091924 In Honor of Allison's Birthday...

Today September 19th

Is a very special

Day to Lisa and me.

 

It is the day at a hospital

In Americus, GA

God’s gift from Heaven

Came to us…

 

Allison Childs Clark

 

This poem epitomizes

Her so well.

 

To me she will be

“Forever young”

 

- Hayden Childs

***

 

Daughter's Birthday…

 

A day like any other, yet so divine,

When you first breathed,

And your life entwined with mine.

Years have passed, each moment a treasure,

Your growth and joy are beyond any measure.

From first steps to first words, I've watched you soar,

Each milestone is a gift I couldn't ask for more.

Your laughter, a melody that brightens my days,

Your curiosity leads you down in wondrous ways.

Today we celebrate not just your birth,

But the light you bring to this vast earth.

Your kindness, your spirit, your beautiful heart,

In this grand universe, you play a vital part.

Candles on cake, wishes whispered low,

Another year older, another chance to grow.

But know this, my darling, as certain as can be,

You'll always be that precious baby to me.

Your dreams are vast, your potential untold,

I'm here to support you, to watch you unfold.

On this special day, I just want to say,

I'm proud of you in every single way.

So, blow out your candles, make a wish anew,

Remember always, my love for you is true.

Happy birthday, my daughter, my joy, my light,

May your year ahead be spectacularly bright.

 

Copyright © Dr. Padmashree R P | Year Posted 2024

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/daughters_birthday_1662372

 

 

***

 

 

Forever Young – Rod Stewart

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwG6g5boyF4

 

 


 


No comments: