Friday, April 02, 2021

040221 I Believe in Jesus...

I Believe In Jesus

I believe in the One they called Jesus,

I believe He stilled storm Galilee;

I believe that He walked on the water,

And I believe that He’s the answer for me.

 

I believe in the words of the Bible,

How He made the poor blind man to see;

I believe that the deaf ears were opened,

And I believe He’s made a difference in me.

 

I believe that He spoke to dead Lazarus,

And He said “unbind and set free;”

I believe that He reigns up in heaven,

And I believe that He is coming again.

Chorus:

Yes, I believe in the One they called Jesus,

I believe He died on Mount Calvary;

And I believe that the tomb was found empty,

And I believe that He’s the answer for me.

- Alton H. Howard

 

http://www.how2bsaved.com/


 

 

 

No comments: