Thursday, April 01, 2021

040121 quotes

While I am flattered about the speculation

Of being enticed out of retirement,

I’m happy with life as a bad golfer!

- Chipper Jones

 

I never thought home runs were all that exciting.

I still think the triple is the most exciting thing

In baseball. To me, a triple is like a guy taking

The ball on his 1-yard line and running 99

For a touchdown.

- Hank Aaron

 

There are four ways for a catcher to have a good day …
He can call a great game for his pitcher
He can throw runners out
He can block home plate
He can get some hits
Of course, they only matter if you win!

- Johnny Bench

 

I am happy to announce I have added

Assurity Life Insurance Company

Lincoln, NE to the fine companies

I represent.

 

What kind of life insurance?

It can seem like insurance policies

are written in another language.

Get the basics before you buy read

about the different types of life

insurance and which is best for you:

https://www.assurity.com/news/what-kind-

of-life-insurance-and-how-much


 

 

 

 

No comments: