Saturday, August 25, 2018

082518 quotes in honor of my great friend Brother Glenn Posey



While we are mourning the loss of our friend,
others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.
- John Taylor

Expect to have hope rekindled.
Expect your prayers to be answered
in wondrous ways.
The dry seasons in life do not last.
The spring rains will come again.
- Sarah Ban Breathnach

Death is nothing else but going home to God,
the bond of love will be unbroken for all eternity.
- Mother Teresa

“Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust.”
(Psalm 16:1)

“The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
(Psalm 18:2)

“Blessed is the man whose strength is in You,
Whose heart is set on pilgrimage.”
(Psalm 84:5)



No comments: