Saturday, April 05, 2014

040514 quotes



Succeed and Proceed
-  Coach John Calipari

When you're changing the whole direction of a family, does it matter if it's one or four years, unless you're ingrained in, this is how it has to be? That's why I don't read it, don't care. All I do is, let me take care of these kids.
-  Coach John Calipari

I think we got here by coming together, by absolutely accepting that if we don’t do this together, we’re all going down, They started leaning on each other a little bit more and counting on each other a little bit more.
The other thing that happened is you had a couple fearless guys out there. Shooting does matter in the NCAA tournament. One year we went 0-for-20 from the three-point line. So, you’ve got to make shots, too. I think that happened ... we started shooting the ball a little bit better.
-  Coach John Calipari



No comments: