Monday, March 05, 2012

030512 quotes


But I’m proud of them. They’re a good group. What’s driven them, I want to thank ESPN. They’ve done one of the greatest services for my program by having that advertisement that keeps showing Indiana beating us. Every time my team watches TV and on ESPN they see it, they just shake their head. Makes ‘em mad. Thank you, ESPN.
-  Coach John Calipari

We get mad every time we see that. It shows like 100 times on ESPN a day. That really makes us mad. It’s just the way we lost. We never want to have that feeling again. That was a tough loss to swallow. Everybody was mad, everybody for the whole week because we lost. We just don’t want to have that feeling again.
-  Anthony Davis

Oh, I turn the TV off. Every time. I know I turn the TV off every time I see that commercial. I almost sold my iPhone, my iPad. I turn the TV off.
-  Terrence Jones



No comments: