Friday, October 15, 2021

101521 Atlanta Braves quotes following their game with the Brewers sending the team to the NLCS...

 “These are the things that, when I’m done playing

hopefully a long, long time from now, I’ll be able to

look back and kind of remember this moment.

And it’s special. This is what you dream of when

you’re a kid. You really do, hitting a homer to clinch

a playoff. And for it to happen, it’s kind of amazing.

It really is. So kind of hard to put into words right now.”

- Freddie Freeman

 

“There wasn’t much going on (in his mind rounding

the bases). I was hoping I didn’t fall over. I had a lot of

cool moments in my career, but so far I think that’s

going to top them right there. But hopefully that’s not

the last cool one.”

- Freddie Freeman

 

“It was like the perfect ending. Unbelievable.”

- Brian Snitker

 

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen him emotional that before.

But who wouldn’t be that emotional sending us to the NLCS?

That’s so cool. I’m so happy for him to come up in that

big moment for us when we needed him the most.

He’s been there for us all year. What’s he played, like,

160 games, something like that? For him to get that emotional,

it fired us all up, honestly.”

- Travis D’Arnaud

 

“It’s very special to get a hit off Hader.”

- Eddie Rosario

 

 


 

No comments: