Thursday, May 13, 2021

051321 quotes

My basketball coach taught me

To take time to think.

We’re all so busy checking our

E-mail and text messages,

But how often do we schedule a

Time to think about what we want

To accomplish and make a clear

Roadmap?

- Stephen Jermyn

 

The smallest action is better

Than the biggest intention.

No one ever intended their

Way into greatness.

We’ve been waiting on others

To change the world.

You don’t get attention by talking.

You get attention by taking action.

- John Maxwell

 

I don’t believe in quotas.

I don’t quota myself to score ten

Points playing basketball,

So why should I do that in business?

I encourage my sales team to set goals

And talk openly about their success

And struggles along the way.

- Stephen Jermyn

 


 

No comments: