Saturday, September 21, 2019

092019 quotes



“I’m going to go with BMac. For him to hit a home run
In the division clincher coming home,
I don’t think anything can be better than that.”
- Freddie Freeman

“This team right here is as good as any team I’ve played on,
Could possibly be the best team I’ve played on,”
“Just the mixture of guys we have on this team.
We’re all confident in ourselves.
We’re confident in each other.
Confidence can take you a long way.
So the confidence factor is there. The grit is there.
Everything is there right now.
It’s just a matter of putting it together on the big stage.”
- Nick Markakis

I said more than once I felt like I was in the dugout
With an American Legion team … the energy, the emotion,”
“I think we’re going to go into the division series this year
And expect to win,” 
- Manager Brian Snitker




No comments: