Wednesday, February 27, 2019

022719 Tyler Herro quotes



On what he said at the free throw line …
"I'm a bucket."

On what sort of confidence he brings to a free throw line …
"I feel like it's going to go in every time I shoot a free throw."

On how superstitious he and the team are and if he changed
shoes at half …
"Well, Keldon always changes his shoes whenever he 
doesn't make a shot and I thought the floor was slippery 
a little bit with my other shoes so that's why I changed shoes."

On what Calipari was saying about his defense …
"He was on me for my defense but I thought I played pretty well."

On if this game was looked at as a breather…
"No not really. I think we just got off to a slow start. 
They were just playing harder than we were and I feel like
they wanted it more in the first half but we picked back up in
the second."

#14, Tyler Herro, Fr., G
Comments following the 70 – 66 victory over the
razorbacks in Rupp 022619     


                                                                                        

No comments: