Thursday, December 28, 2017

I am a Life Insurance Policy



I Am a Life Insurance Policy
I am a piece of paper, a drop of ink and a few pennies of premium.
I am a promise to pay.
I help people see visions, dream dreams,
And achieve economic immortality.
I am savings.
I am property that increases in value from year to year.
I lend money when you need it most, with no questions asked.
I pay off mortgages, so that the family can remain together in their own home.
I assure people the daring to live and moral right to die.
I create money where none existed before.
I am the great emancipator from want.
I guarantee the continuity of business.
I conserve the employer’s investment.
I am tangible evidence that a man is a good husband and father, and a woman a good wife and mother.
I am a declaration of financial independence and economic freedom.
I am the difference between an old man or woman and an elderly gentleman or lady.
I provide cash if illness, injury, old age, or death cuts off the breadwinner’s income
I am the only thing that you can buy on the installment plan that your family doesn’t have to finish paying for.
I am protected by laws that prevent creditors from assessing the money I give to your loved ones.
I bring dignity, peace of mind and security to your family.
I supply investment capital that makes the wheels turn
And motors hum.
I guarantee the financial ability to have happy holidays and the laughter of children – even though father or mother is not there.
I am the guardian angel of the home.
I am life insurance.

Revised by Marvin H. Feldman
CLU, ChFC, RFC, President and CEO of the LIFE Foundation



No comments: