Thursday, July 06, 2017

70617 Freedom Scriptures



Praise to the Lord God of Israel.
He has come to help his people
and has given them freedom.
Luke 1:68 ERV


The Spirit of the Lord is on me.
He has chosen me to tell good news to the poor.
He sent me to tell prisoners that they are free and
to tell the blind that they can see again.
He sent me to free those who have been treated badly.
Luke 4:18 ERV


So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him,
If you continue to accept and obey my teaching,
you are really my followers. John 8:31 ERV

You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
John 8:32 ERV

They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants.
And we have never been slaves. So why do you say
that we will be free?”
John 8:33 ERV

So if the Son makes you free, you are really free.
John 8:36

We have freedom now, because Christ made us free.
So stand strong in that freedom. Don’t go back into
slavery again. Galatians 5:1 ERV

My brothers and sisters, God chose you to be free.
But don’t use your freedom as an excuse to do what
pleases your sinful selves. Instead, serve each other
with love. Galatians 5:13 ERV


In Christ we are made free by his blood sacrifice.
We have forgiveness of sins because of God’s rich grace. 
Ephesians 1:7








No comments: