Monday, March 13, 2017

31317 quotes



I made a resolve then that I was going to amount
To something if I could. And no hours, nor amount of labor,
Nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best
That there was in me. And I have done that ever since,
And I win by it. I know.
- Colonel Harland Sanders

Develop an attitude of gratitude,
and give thanks for everything that happens to you,
knowing that every step forward
is a step toward achieving something bigger
and better than your current situation.
- Brian Tracy

This is a talented group, (2016-17 Kentucky Wildcats 29-5
SEC Regular Season & SEC Tournament Champions)
I know they say there are other teams more talented.
I’ll take mine. Let me start right there. I will take mine.
There are more veteran teams and physical teams,
But this team … and they’re all good kids.
- Coach John Calipari




No comments: