Sunday, October 04, 2015

Coach Nick Saban comments following 38-10 Crimson Tide Victory at Georgia 100315



I was really proud of our players today, our team today. I thought this was a difficult challenge for them. I told them before the game that the plan that we had for them, ordinary men couldn't go out there and get it done. We needed them to be extraordinary and that they were, and they were special. They've been that way all year. I know they've been criticized a lot, but I thought we played an outstanding game today, every part of the game. There were tough conditions out there. The quarterback did a fantastic job; we moved the ball effectively on offense. We made a couple of explosive plays. The defense did a great job except for the one long run, where they got in the wrong gaps. But we scored on special teams, we scored on defense and we scored on offense. We scored in all three areas of the game. I can't tell you how proud I am of the players, coaches, and people here that really believed in this team. I believe in this team. We've just got to be focused on getting better. This is one game. Georgia's got a really good team. Tough circumstances out there for us today, both teams. Our team handled it well, and I think that's why we had success. A lot of mental toughness, a lot of physical toughness, and I'm really proud of the way our guys showed competitive character in this game.


- Coach Nick Saban
Comments following the Crimson Tide’s 38-10 victory
over the Bulldogs at Sanford Stadium, Athens GA 100315



No comments: